“Prepare the way for the Lord’s coming! Clear the road for him!” (Mark 1:3)
This year, how might you prepare for Christmas, not just on December 25 but all the year through?
Counting gifts with Ann Voskamp…
795. Playing Uno with Pepe, Meme and Rowan
796. Rowan waving from the top of the school stairs
797. New snail pets
798. Scent of vanilla Advent candles
799. New socks! (this is Brad’s)
801. First snow
802. The luxury of spending a sick day in bed
803. Alley sledding
805. Christmas every day
Oh! And it’s not too late for you to link up an Advent post over at Charity’s place — she’s hosting a writing community for The High Calling!